twitter
    Follow Me..I Rock!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Boring Update

whoahhhh! it's been ages since i blogged and went to school. didn't go to school for 2 weeks? all i did for that two weeks was sleeeeeeeep!stupid school. i want them to close down again. but PMR is freaking coming. how long more ah? i seriously don't know. stupid stupid school! and they freaking deleted the school's gossip blog. =( at least they update unlike the official website. when the school closed the gossip blog posted it earlier about 1 hour plus only the official website posted the notice. stupid dumb ass school. if my parents gets rich I'm gonna get out from this gay ass school. and this country tooo! BURHHHH! went to Singapore on Thursday. and came home on Friday. gay kan? was suppose to stay till Saturday. but dad had some work stuff going on. so we had to come back. ='( and and the school holidays are here! wheeeeE! one week without school. then i have to go back to school oredi or else I'll get expelled and fail my PMR. we don't want that to happen now do we? you all know if i fail my PMR I'm a walking dead man ! my mom's gonna kill me if i do. she'll probably skin me alive and leave me to die. =O then only feed me to the stray. =0 sigh. im sooooo boreddd now. i mean I'm always bored. but now super duper bored. got nothing to do and i cant freaking sleep. but I'm super tired cause its like 0336 now. i feel like going for movies this holiday. who wanna go? call me or text me. but i cant go on Tuesday till Friday. cause I'll be going fishing with my dad. it's gonna be fun i guess. hahah. wanna tag along people? I'm hungry. anyone hungry? I'm gonna go eat now. breakfast eyh? come join me if you want to. =D


byeeeeeeeeee! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment