twitter
    Follow Me..I Rock!

Friday, October 16, 2009

okayyyy. im blogging cuz i'm sick of people nudging me and im-img me to ask me to blog. so here's a lil' update. =D

PMR's finally over! yayyyy! i feel boringg now. there's like no more pressure to study. if before PMR can study that. now PMR habis nothing to do. only computer and computer. -.- movies also sudah habis di-watch by me scott and aaron watch. now waiting for Jennifer's body to come out. =D Surrogates was kinda boring. the perfect getaway was funny. we thinked so hard to guess who's the murderer. and all the jokes we made during the movie. the ladie behind us screamed when the guy sudd come out. pandorum was not bad but we missed the first 30 minutes. im freaking off to do something better than blogging now. bye LOSERS! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment