twitter
    Follow Me..I Rock!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm Back To Blogging. =D

Heyyo peoples!! I'm back! =D I know you guys missed me lots. ne wayss. nothing much happened today. just that my stupid KH teacher lost my kerja kayu and some of my paper work so i had to do it again! and then all the saw cacat d one. so hard to cut the wood. me adin and naz like din go in class after recess till school ended. so long din have that kind of feelings d. kan i good boy and good boys dont ponteng. =D then when i finish doing my stupid kerja kayu i went walking around. then i saw Trish. wanted to go talk to her and say sorry in person. mana tau suddenly Mr. W was walking towards me. so tak jadi talk to her. had to run to save my ass. =D Then went back to bengkel lepak there till the bell ring..thn GO HOME! they guys planned to go jamming tmrw. but dunno jadi anot. hope jadi larr cause i dun wanna stay at home dah la tmrw i skipping skul to go hosp thn got tuition after that. and Sher wants me to say she's hot. ne waysss. i wanna go watch one tree hill now. Psycho Derek! =D

Here's a little something i wrote for you Trish, It's not much but I hope you're reading this and you'll forgive me. I dont wanna lose you twice!

im sorry that i lied,
im sorry for aking you forgranted,
im sorry for not loving you enough,
im sorry for hurtng you,
im sorry if i dissapointed you,
im sorry i made you mad,
im sorry for making you sad,
im sorry it made you sad,
im sorry i couldnt make it work,
im sorry for everything..

CHao peoples. =D





No comments:

Post a Comment