twitter
    Follow Me..I Rock!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Jamming. =D

Skipped skul again today. I hate skul. So boring. Ughhhh! Woke up around 9.30 and my mom was so pissed cause i have to go to hospital at 10. Then 10.30 reach there. wait for 1 hour plus only my turn. while waiting i was playing with the iPod Touch and listening to this bitchy lady talk. So bad lorr she. the father talking to her about something then she go answer him I DONT CARE! wtff! rude lady. Dont be like her readers. If your dad is healthy enough he might slap you. maybe not your dad but my dad. =D Then she keep complaining about waiting. Keep scolding the nurse pity her. Then my mom let her go in first when it was my turn then i gotta wait again! Ughhh! after hospital went back to my house to pick up my aunt and my sis and my mom's friend for lunch. Went to this place in Sg. Chua call Aunty Lan. The tomyam pan mee there is a must try same goes to the durian cheese cake. After lunch went to pick up Scot then went to Boy Studio. =D Met up with Adin,Adam,Mijan and Aaron jammed for about an hour plus. After jamming me Aaron and Scot walked back to Scot's house. On the way there we talk bout lots of stuff. Like what we wanna be when we grow up. Aaron wants to go to the states to get famous. Scot wants to be an engineer and i want to be a chef. Then crap crap crap all the way till we reached Scots house.. Then we started watching guitar, bass and drum solo. Damn chun. Then we talked bout the band and they said The Aewopwane is just the temporary name. -.- And we wanna go famous. riteee . Then more crap and more and more crap. Then they wanted to play dota. download map d create room d. Then my mom come. -.- Then Aaron wanted to go home also so tak jadi dota. =( Then went home played SA with Scot. Play halfway sis said that my dad wants to go out to eat. so i follow. Just reach home actually. And the stupid car lights just gave me migraine so I'm gonna go sleep. nitess..

CHao peoples! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment