twitter
    Follow Me..I Rock!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ambil ku balik hari ini. =D

You’re like an old couch or an old rocking chair,
All tattered and torn but the room likes you there,
And when you are gone there’s a big empty space,
In the room in my heart there’s a big hole in place,
I stare at the spot where you used to sit,
My eyes move to the sky, the dark blanket moonlit,
The stars sparkle deep in the velvety blue,
I take this all in as I wish for you,
I long for you back here, to sit on and keep warm,
Your strong arms to hold me, protect me from harm,
I look back to the ground and my hearts filled with ache,
How could I have made such a huge mistake?
I listened to others instead of my heart,
It told me not to lose you, not to let you part,
But they didn’t approve and now I’m left with pain,
For my love for you is so strong it shall never go away,
They think they know best, they think they are winning,
Do they honestly think I can move on to new beginnings?
Just leave you behind like a couch thrown away,
Can’t do it, I’m sorry, please take me back today.


No comments:

Post a Comment