twitter
    Follow Me..I Rock!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

No more skinny and H1N1

burhhhhhh!! i got the second 'surat amaran' for wearing skinny to school. stupid school. stupid teachers. and now I'm forced to wear gay pants. they're really big. 3 time of my skinny jeans. and i was suppose to go see this teacher last Friday to show her I'm not wearing my skinny but i didn't go to school. trials habis pg skola ndak guna. =D then skipped school on Monday and Tuesday. then mom forced me to go to school on Wednesday. so i went. after assembly i went to look for that teacher hoping that she would think I'm a good boy and take back the surat amaran. she was talking to this Malay girl. then i overheard them talking bout H1N1. H1N1 in yr school who dun wanna listen kan. so i eavesdropped on their convo. apparently her friend has H1N1 positive. =O so happy to hear that. i mean finally our school is closing! =D then told everyone! all so happy that school's closing. then suddenly my sis told me that the H1N1 scare was a fake alarm. her friend simply say. and our hope of our school closing just jumped out of a 100 story high building. =( then i skipped school on Tuesday and Friday again. man! i love skipping school. i get to stay at home and sleeep and text Teeee day. =D punya syok. oupus zou diau =D just finished watching obsesses. nice movie. i rate it 8/10. =D it's 3.48 in the morning now. and i still cant sleep. =( sleeping disorder pulak. i guess i better go sleep or else... i'll go crazier than i did today. lmao. and and frets on fire is super duper nice. addicting too! go try. =D have a very good morning to you. from me! =D now I'm being lame. =D i love being lame! hahah. k larrrhhh. chaoooo!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment